Saturday, February 13, 2016

NERF ALIIEN MENACE-PREVIEW

Such hot news it's burning my... tentacles?


Yes news of a brand new series of blasters is out! Now this breaking news is just flying out over the interwebs and I'm seeing YouTube videos and posts popping up everywhere even as I'm writing this.  With this news comes images of two of the new blasters from the series, the RAVAGER and the INCISOR. So let's just get down to it!
 This is what I've found out so far, and most of the information I'm posting comes directly from Hasbro's shareholder release packet.


NERF ALIEN MENACE  RAVAGER-

This is an 8 dart, pump-action blaster with a rotating barrel. I've heard that it boasts pretty decent, Elite-like ranges? It will include 8 ALIEN MENACE darts and  be a Toys R Us exclusive. It should sell for around $29.99 US dollars. Of coarse it is scheduled for release in the Fall.





 
NERF ALIEN MENACE  INCISOR-
                                                              
 Next we have this blaster. I think it's my favorite of the two at this point, but it's too early to say for    sure. The INCISOR is a 16 dart, motorized-flywheel driven beauty with a unique top mounted drum.  The INCISOR will come with the blaster itself and 16 ALIEN MENACE darts and will also require 4 AA batteries (not included). It will also be available exclusively at Toys R Us, this Fall, for an estimated $39.99 USD.      
                                                                                                        
                                                                                                    


I'm always excited about anything new coming from NER, even if it turns out to not exactly be my particular cup of tea. These new designs sort of remind me of something H. R. Giger might come up with... am I the only one? We'll see what more has to be said for these blasters and the new ALIEN MENACE series in general, but until then keep your eyes on the sky and...


                                                  NERF ON NERFerS!!!                                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment