Sunday, February 7, 2016

NERF MODULUS Close-Quarters Combat Kit

I wrote up this little post for my Nerf community N or N. After posting it I thought I had better put a version up on my Blog for my readers who don't mess around with Google communities.  

Here is a look at the newest MODULUS upgrade kit! It will feature a foam blade with a rail mount so you can attach it to your blaster, bayonet style! The kit will also includes 2 "STUNNER" grenades that look like the will emit some sort of irritating noise, and 2 rail mount clips to also mount those Modulus Stunners to your blaster. The kit is made by Perpetual Play Group. I'm still not a fan of the MODULUS series but these are so gimmicky I just might have to get them to use with my N-Strike and Elite blasters. 
NERF MODULUS Close-Quarters Combat Kit
 
                                           NERF ON NERFerS!!!
                                                                            
                                                                                          because it's
 
                                                                                   NERF or NOTHING!

7 comments:

  1. It would seem that those grenades don't do anything at all... still they look a little cooler than a rolled up sock I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find something like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this product has been discontinued
      They can still be found online but they're rare and very expensive.

      Delete
  3. A gdzie mógłby kupić i dlaczego został wycofany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nie możesz go już kupić. Zrobili tylko kilka.

      Delete
  4. qual o preço mais barato que voce achou e me recomenda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infelizmente, é quase impossível encontrar mais.

      Delete