Thursday, April 17, 2014

EAT-AT-Nerfarium

You might guess from the clever title this post is about my take on the EAT (elite alpha trooper) and the AT (alpha trooper). These are a couple of my favorite blasters for a few reasons. I liked the AT when it first came out introducing us to that 18 dart drum mag it came with and being the second blaster with slam fire.

Next was the design, with the mag well underneath and the fore grip priming action, this blaster was better to use with those drums like the 35 and 25 from the Raider  and Rampage. I've been asked which I prefer EAT or Rampage? I pick the Eat because the mag isn't hang'n out of the side.

RAMPAGE and EAT (bellow)

Above all both  the Troopers are fun versatile blasters, good performers in both stock and modded forms. Basic modifications are not overly difficult. If you already have one you know all this.  If you don't already have at least one of these babies  get one.
my AT and EAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment