Saturday, April 5, 2014

A dog of a blog

Still plunk'n around with my new little blog. Adding gadgets here, dragging gizmos there, and enjoying every moment of it all.. I'm just not sure if I should be taking more or less prescription medication while I'm doing it? Things will probably change around frequently for a while and any suggestions you might have are welcome.
In the mean time I plan to post more stuff about my personal collection basically just to show off a little.  NERF ON NERerS!!!


6 comments:

  1. Nerf for Dogs? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this blog but thanks to your comment on mods and reviews for linking me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute dogs playing with a nice toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY like the fish. What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're black belly blaster bass. Be sure to come back and feed them again soon.

      Delete