Sunday, April 13, 2014

Meet my Elite


So I'm guessing you all have  at least a couple of  N-Strike Elite blasters. So sorry to say I have no revolutionary or innovative  news. What I do have is a couple of pix  of my Elite arsenal.  Not yet complete it lacks 3 stock blasters to finish the series.  I just wanted to get a new post up and show off some more of my stuff. Come back soon for more and to feed the fish. Thanks.                                                                             

My Elite Arsenal


and a BARRELBREAK...
Still need a re-paint Elite Reflex...








...but I think an elite SPECTRE will be next...

NOTE- I had to update this post to reinstall the images. I have also posted a newer version of my Elite collection. Click here to see -> http://specimen7s.blogspot.com/2015/12/re-meet-my-elite.html

NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment