Thursday, December 29, 2016

MEGA BLASTERS!

...or 7's Mega Super Fun Time Holiday!


I've avoided the NERF Elite MEGA series every since it first launched back in 2013. With the initial bad reviews of the CENTURION and the prospect of collecting yet another series with new ammo none the less, I focused on other blasters... but this last holiday season and the shopping bargains that came along with it have changed all that. It was magical...!

Pictures of all my new Mega blasters after the jump-

In just the past few weeks it seems almost by fate I've acquired myself a small arsenal, 6 of the 9NERF Elite  MEGA's. It started when I found a lone THUNDERBOW on sale for under $20. How could I pass that up? I could  trade or even resell it.
THUNDERBOW
Next came a super deal on a HOTSHOCK before they were easy to find... it went on from there.
I kept finding great deal after great deal.
HOTSHOCK and BIGSHOCK
I was Christmas shopping when I came across a CYCLONESHICK/ROTOFURY combo...
ROTOFURY
...that was less than most stores sell the CYCLONESHOCK alone! No one could resist that!
CYCLONESHOCK
It was insane... and then came Christmas day. Someone was paying attention and what did my eyes behold... a Mega MASTODON for me!
MASTODON
These blasters are great and of course some of them better than others... I'm really happy about the way my MEGA arsenal came together the way it did.
As you can see in the picture below, my MEGA blaster arsenal so far consists of  a ROTOFURY, THUNDERBOW, MASTODON, HOTSHOCK, BIGSHOCK, AND CYCLONESHOCK.
My MEGA Arsenal
 I'll get in to more detail and my opinions of each blaster individually in future posts but until I do I just wanted to give you a look at my new MEGA collection such as it stands I also wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season and say thanks to you  for 41K views. Keep reading!
 Have A Happy New Year and...

                                              NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment