Tuesday, April 2, 2024

NERFARIUM 10th Anniversary

 10 Years Today 

It was 10 years ago this day that I launched my little NERF blog...

I became interested in NERF around 2005-2006, after someone showed me a NERF MAVERICK REV-6. Soon after that I discovered the NIC (NERF Internet Community), and became a fan of a few NERF blogs. After some of my favorite blogs either stopped posting, or completely closed shop, I thought about starting my own blog. On April 2nd, 2014  I posted my first article. Since then I have posted 186 articles,  and hundreds of pictures of my NERF collection. 

I just wanted to take this moment to thank all of you for reading!  Your page views are my only reason for doing this. I especially appreciate those of you who have followed NERFARIUM,  and also who have left comments (maybe not the spam so much...)

Also feel free to leave questions or comments in the Chat Room I check in there daily and I'd love to hear from you. So until then, I just want to say thanks again, keep reading, here's to the next 10 years, and...

                             NERF on NERFerS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment