Wednesday, December 24, 2014

THE POST BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Happy Holidays


Seasons Greetings everybody! The Holidays are upon us and I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas  where ever you are and how ever you are celebrating!  For me it is Christmas Eve, and right on cue it is just now starting to snow! Yesterday it was sunny and 61F but it looks like snow on the ground for the morning.
Three nights ago I saw ( and touched) my first real- life Rhino Fire and last night while doing a little frantic last minute shopping I saw a whole pallet full of them. The R Fs I saw last night were marked down again to $69.97... I wonder if there will be one under my tree tomorrow morning?
The Rhino Fire isn't the only thing on my wish list but it sure is near the top.

Are you hoping for a new blaster this year? Were you naughty or nice? Please leave a comment and let us know if you had yourself a Nerfy little Christmas and what you got.   -Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho, I'm just kidding Santa. 

... JOY, PEACE, LOVE & NERF to ALL.                              NERF ON NERFerS!!!   

2 comments:

  1. I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas! Mine was very nice and under my tree was a new Sling Fire and a XD Triad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a white roughcut and an XD strongarm.

    ReplyDelete