Sunday, December 28, 2014

THE POST CHRISTMAS POST



Greetings NERFerS! I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Three Kings Day, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, etc. ,  joy throughout your Holidays! Really I just hope you are all well and super Nerfy! If you missed the comments section from my previous post ... I got a couple  new blasters as gifts, a SLINGFIRE and an ELITE XD TRIAD.
I had a very Merry Christmas, hope you did too.

  They are both great and I was very happy to get them. I was planning on getting that SLINGFIRE for myself after the holidays so that one is extra special :) 
In the very near future I'll put the XD TRIAD Head -to-Head with my OG version and we'll see what kind of results I get? I will also go into greater details about  the SLINGFIRE, but for now I just want to show you a pictorial  of the newest additions to THE ARMORY.


My new in the box SLINGFIRE
and here it is out of the box and ready for action!
 
New XD series TRIAD
and now it's not NIB... lol!!!!!!


we'll do a comparison of these two in the very near future.

Nice little package, let's play!

NERF ON NERFerS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy that you got the xd triad, cus I'm trying to compare the Xd and regular elite. Personally, I don't think that The XD blasters look that good, and I'm pretty sure that judging from my XDs, there isn't that much of a difference in range. Oh well, I'll just have to see, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not seeing a big improvement in ranges with these XDs, but if you're into paint jobs the white makes it a lot easier than dark blue.

      Delete