Saturday, April 14, 2018

MASKS

I'm back with a review of the new  DART ZONE (Prime Time Toys) MASK


So I know it's been a while since my last post... I guess I've been in a bit of a rut or a slump for a few weeks, but instead of going into all of that, how about I just get back to blogging about NERFing! This time I want to talk about the Adventure Force™ Tactical Strike™ Tactical Gear Team Competition Mask.


I first saw this new Adventure Force mask (aka Dart Zone Ballistix team competition mask) while checking out their Rival "comparable" blasters online. Adventure Force is Walmart's exclusive label of the better known Dart Zone products. It looked cool and was about half the price of my NERF Rival face mask, so I ordered one.
same mask...different box
  A cool feature the mask has that it's Rival counterpart doesn't is 3 interchangeable color panels (blue, green, and red) that snap in for team identification.

Overall the DZ mask is very similar to the Rival mask. With the exception of the stylish cut out areas both masks are just about the same size, shape, and weight, although technically the Rival mask covers more area and the DZ mask is just slightly longer
Dart Zone™ and NERF™ face masks
.
On the inside of the mask again you will find it very similar in design to the NERF™ mask. One significant difference between the two masks was in the forehead area. The Rival mask was shaped a little wider and deeper and so it was a better fit (at least for my big head).
inside of masks
The same could be said about the nose bridge area and the Rival mask rubber was a little softer. Upon closer scrutiny the headband elastic was just a little higher quality on the NERF mask and I'd even dare say it was molded just a bit better (from a professional IPM point of view).
Never the less I find the Dart Zone mask comfortable enough and I actually prefer the looks, even to my bad-ass Phantom Corps Rival mask. I had been thinking about painting or customizing a Rival mask in some other way, so when I saw this new product from Dart Zone for nearly half the price I paid for my Rival mask, I knew I had to get it. If you've followed me on NERF or NOTHING then you probably have seen some of my crazy face mask designs.
NERF face mask ideas 
AS I said , I've been hoping to get another mask... and the Adventure Force™ Tactical Strike™ Tactical Gear Team Competition Mask works good for me.

Thanks to all my readers and followers for stick'n with me while I took a leave, be sure to keep reading, and...

                                  NERF ON NERFerS!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment