Sunday, May 21, 2023

DEMOLISHER BLUES

 One of these blasters is not like the others

The DEMOLISHER 2 in 1 first appeared in the fall of 2014. It is part of the N-Strike Elite series and has  both a detachable shoulder stock and a barrel extension attachment point. The tragedy is the whole blaster is orange... and all those blue N-Strike Elite accessories just really don't go. So I finally did something about that...

My original DEMOLISHER 2in1 with some other Elite blasters 


In case you're not familiar with it,  the DEMOLISHER 2in1 is a clip fed, flywheel powered, semi-auto blaster,  with a built in pump-action missile launcher. You can read my original post here DEMOLISHER TIME 

NERF DEMOLISHER 2in1 

Rather than sacrificing my original DEMOLISHER 2in1,  for this project I bought used items on eBay.  The total price,  including paint was $31... about a dollar more than I paid for my original DEMOLISHER. 

Both of my DEMOLISHERs together 

How can anyone deny that the DEMOLISHER is a pretty cool blaster... it's always  been in my top-10 list of all time favorite NERF blasters,  and I like the looks of the blue even better. 


My blue DEMOLISHER 2in1



I used Rust-oleum gloss, deep blue, 2x ultra cover paint and primer.


The paint I used 

I was very pleased by how close of a match to NERF Elite blue it was, and how  well it worked. Now the Elite barrels and stocks match with my blue DEMOLISHER

My blue DEMOLISHER with some other Elite blasters 

INERF discontinued the original DEMOLISHER 2in1 but re-released it in the fall of 2018 under the MODULUS series. This version came in the Ultimate Custumizer Pack that included 7 accessories

Ultimate Custumizer Pack 


In 2020 another version was released as an Amazon exclusive.  This version is the  same as the original version except for the color. 

Amazon exclusive DEMOLISHER 


I think a blue version of the DEMOLISHER would have been a good seller and I'm surprised NERF never released one, perhaps instead of the Ultimate Custumizer Pack

With RECON Mk2 barrel,  STOCKADE stock, and 18 dart clip 

The multiple variations that can be assembled are interesting if not good looking. The matching color makes it work. 

With SPECTRE barrel, RETALIATOR stock, and 12 dart clip 


So what do you think?  Leave a comment down  below, and until next time...

                                                     NERF on NERFerS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment