Sunday, February 4, 2024

EVEN MORE REVOLTING

REVOLTINATOR Accessorized 


Greetings NERFerS, 

Just another quick post about my new (to me) REVOLTINATOR. After my last post, I thought I should try and find an original REVOLTINATOR 18 dart clip (magazine if you insist).

I ended up finding 2 for a little over 8 bucks a piece. Perhaps a little more than I was  hoping to spend... but I  got them now.

Duel Zombie Strike 18 dart mags

So no long post, just a couple new  "shows-off " pictures of the latest edition to my Zombie Strike collection. I put a SCRAVENGER scope on the top tactical rail to accommodate the additional clip.
SCRAVENGER scope 

Of course I put a CHAINSAW on the bottom rail, turning this blaster into an ultimate Zombie slayer!

As I said, the REVOLTINATOR is one of the most fun  blasters I've picked up in a while.  It also has me taking a closer look at my entire Zombie Strike collection...?


                                                          NERF on NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment