Thursday, May 8, 2014

Accepting substitutes

It's nerf or nothing, accept no substitute? Some times I agree with that, but every now and then I come across a non-nerf blaster that seems worthy of having in my armory. The Air warriors Extreme Air Max 6 is one of those blasters. The first things I liked about this 6 shot pump-up revolver  was it's overall looks and metallic grey and fluorescent orange color scheme.

 A little bigger than a StrongArm, the Max 6 seems to get at least 60' ranges with 5 to 6 pumps and it's extreme darts. It will fire elite darts too but they seem to really fishtail. I also found it to be surprisingly accurate at 20 to 30 feet or so. The stock extreme darts are sturdy(stiffer than elites) and well balanced with a suction cup tip.
Extreme air max 6 & Elite StrongArm

It would seem that this blaster has lots of modding potential too, and for less than ten bucks I recommend this well designed, fun little air tank blaster from Buzz Bee Toys.
Remember that I'm not providing cutting edge information here as much as I'm showing off my collection and giving my general opinion so please feel free to leave a comment or question and... NERF ON NERFerS! 
 Extreme  series blasters looking pretty good 

Never harass animals

No comments:

Post a Comment