Friday, June 6, 2014

Nerfing with Quakers and such

I'm still looking for an elite spectre on sale! So I took a quick run up to my neighborhood wal-mart this evening to see if they had anything interesting.

you know this guy

What I found was a wreck of a nerf section that was full of nearly empty shelves except for books and books of these coupons. The coupons are good for $5 off any nerf item ($9 or more) when you buy Quaker Chewy Granola Bars.
got this at wal-mart but it doesn't say you have to use it there
The coupon expires at the end of the month(6-30-14) and you have to buy at least 20 to 28 granola bars. For some of you this may be a great deal so check it out. I took a coupon just in case, but I personally might rather spend an extra 5 bucks than eat 20 chewy granola bars :P The trip wasn't a total loss as I did pick up a pack of 18 buzz bee high performance extreme darts. I have a couple of these buzz bee air max blasters now and I wanted some extra ammo.
EXTRME DARTS
Also some of you may have noticed that the Nerfarium fish are gone. I'm not sure what happened, but it seems that the gadget/app is no longer available. I've had puppies and now "Franky"  up in their place, but I really miss those fish and I'm trying to get them back. 


Have you seen the fish anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment