Friday, February 21, 2020

NERF MEGA MOTOSTRYKE announced

I just heard about this one earlier today.  The information is available from the Hasbro Newsroom, but I'm sure as the next few days go by you'll be hearing about it from every NERF blogger and YouTuber on the planet. Finally NERF has made a clip fed, flywheel powered, MEGA blaster.

NERF MEGA MOTOSTRYKE

The MEGA MOTOSTRYKE comes with a 10 dart clip, 10 darts, and an instruction sheet. It should sell at major retailers for about 40 bucks, which seems not too bad to me...? Of course I'm particularly excited about this blaster for a couple of reasons. First of all I'm a big fan of the MEGA series in general. I own almost every blaster in the series. I'm also really excited to see the real-life version of a blaster so similar to one I had fantasized and designed... my MEGA SHOCKWAVE.

My envisioned MEGA SHOCKWAVE. 

The MOTOSTRYKE is operated just like a STRYFE according to Hasbro-  Load darts into the clip and insert the full clip into the blaster. Hold down the acceleration button to rev the motor and pull the trigger to fire one dart. Pull the trigger again to fire another dart. So it's semi-automatic, that's probably best especially with only a 10 dart magazine.
Never the less, I'm putting the MOTOSTRYKE at the top of my wish list. It's scheduled to hit stores in the Fall of this year. I'll post more pictures and info about it as they become available.

                                                 NERF on NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment