Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Zombified Long Shot

ZOMBIE STRIKE ZED SQUAD LONGSHOT CS-12


Greetings NERFerS,
 Here is another new blaster I got as a gift this month. It's the Zombie Strike LONGSHOT CS-12. It is a recolored  make over of the legendary N-Strike blaster with a 12 dart clip, the bipod legs pulled off, and no front gun or any other barrel extension, and no upgraded Elite performance.
My original LONGSHOT and my new ZS version.




The  new orange and grey recolored scope looks good with yellow N-Strike blasters.  
I have an original yellow LONGSHOT CS-6 that is in excellent condition. If you put a 12 dart clip in it they are the same blaster except the yellow one has bipod legs snapped on and has that infamous front gun which you can use or not.





Even though I  had the LS CS-6 I've wanted a new Zed Squad version to modify. My original LONGSTRIKE has never been opened, never been outdoors, and doesn't have a scratch on it, but things are going to be different with this blaster.
 I intend to mod this one in to a zombie slaying monster. I can think of no better way to pay homage to this battle tested classic.


I have plans  to make this zombie blaster a little something special.

I think this re-released blaster should have come with something new and special instead of the stripped down repainted version we got that really does not match the rest of the series. A simple thing like a brown handle would have tied it in better.
 
 
 
I also got this pack of 30 ZOMBIE STRIKE darts to put in to the 25 round drum I put on  and I swapped scopes. I'm going to remove the AR and make seal improvements, maybe replace the spring?  What would you do? Add green and brown paint? Lights and lasers? Perhaps add one of those little ZS chain saws to where the bipod legs go? There is so much potential with a LONGSHOT. Maybe you'll be hearing about this one again in the future?

                                             NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment