Sunday, February 8, 2015

PRECISION TARGET SET

... the funny thing is it didn't come from Target.


My neighborhood Walmart has had a bunch of these N-Strike Elite Precision Target Sets since before Christmas... so they recently marked them down to $9.97 and so I picked one up. I checked and the current Walmart online price is $12.99, same at Toys R Us and Kmart and ironically I did not see them at Target at all.
This is my target set, the target is a blue variant.
This set includes 1 (orange version) FIRESTRIK blaster; 10 (old style) suction tip darts, five orange tip and five blue tip, visa versa with the foam color;  1 target approx.  10 1/4" (26cm)  round; and two attachable feet/stands. I've seen the target in three slightly different color variations but that is only the plastic feet and outer rim. The cardboard face of the target itself  seems to always be the same. It says on the box that you can either stand it up or hang it on a door. I wonder what would happen if you hung it on the wall?
purple target variant (official retailer image)
orange target variant
This target set is actually a pretty fun basic 1 or 2 person dart board style game. It would be a great choice as an intro nerf gift, office accessory, etc.,  especially considering it cost the same as a plain FIRESTRIKE. Remember that although you get 10 darts in this set they are not elite darts and won't work in any clip fed blasters. I did see that Kmart offers a bundle deal that includes a pack of 12 elite darts if you are interested, but that goes foe $17.98. I recommend you keep an eye open for that deal at Walmart (or other stores) since the price is what you would pay for a basic FIRESTRIKE anyway. 
 
NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment