Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Modulus BATTLESCOUT ICS-10

The Blaster du jour.

So I guess we all know by now that the fall 2016 Nerf line has been leaking out for the past few days. This year it seems that Hasbro is selectively leaking out the information and pictures them selves, taking the power of advertisement back from the spies that seem to spoil all there secrets.
Here is todays offering as first seen on about.com
I think it is interesting that they decided to have another try at the "camera blaster" and that they went with an internal clip?  I'll just post a picture and the official Hasbro description and leave it to your imagination for now. I don't really care for it but I'm not a big fan of the Modulus series (at least not yet).  With all these new blasters coming at us, non of them cheap, it might be time to find some extra income!

Modulus ECS-10


                                     NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment