Thursday, January 14, 2016

Marvel Hero Blaster Poll

  Captain America & Star Lord Want Your Vote!



I've been taking a poll on a couple of Google+ Nerf communities where we've matched up Nerf's versions of the Star Lord Quad Blaster against Captain America's Stealthfire Shied. I've reviewed both of these promotional blasters before so I won't go into that again.

LINK to QUAD BLASTER REVIEW             LINK to STEALTH SHIELD REVIEW

Nerf's Star Lord Quad Blaster & Captain America Stealthfire Shield 
I put these two head to head thinking it would be a good match up. 1st-the blasters are equal capacity/range and has a gimmick. 2nd-each is based on a Marvel hero's main weapon. 3rd- Members from the Nerf or Nothing! and Nerf Nation Club Google+ communities have really kept this a thrilling battle all the way for nearly 2 weeks and I have been blown away by the results so far.
Star Lord held a marginal lead in the beginning and as the votes tallied up his blaster remained favored. Then a few votes for Captain America brought it to a 50/50 split where it stayed! Just when I was thinking about calling it a draw... another vote tipped the scales in the Cap's favor by a mere 1%.
The actual poll can be seen at either of these Google communities click on the links below to visit site, or AFFILIATES (NorN! only).

    Nerf Nation Club                         NERF or NOTHING!

I think I'll officially declare the poll closed at the end of the month. If you have a Google account perhaps consider joining these communities and voting. I'm a moderator at NERF or NOTHING! owned by Joe Smith and a member of Nerf Nation Club owned by famous old time Nerfer MyLastDart.  Any votes left on my comments below will also be counted.
After the final votes are counted will come a special results post with new pictures, blaster tests, and more. So don't forget to vote.

                                   NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment