Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Nerfarium Twenty-Sixteen

Well here it is 2016. This year marks some special milestones but then again I suppose every new year does. This of course is the first Nerfarium post of the year, and I want to wish you a belated happy and healthy year ahead. Thanks to everyone for a great 2015.
This year one of the things I'm going to do is change Nerfarium. I've always wanted this blog to have more reader input whether it was just comments, followers, or better yet submissions like the photos and post from nerf friends like Xenomorph 1320-D and his amazing Xeno Cannons. Still I never got as much feed back as I wanted.
It seems that the scape of the interweb blog is changing as well. This last year 2 more legendary blogs sites said good-bye when Tactical Tag signed off and Nerf Mods and Reviews simply vanished after no longer posting the year before. Blaster Labs- I don't even know what to say so don't ask.com me... Facebook and YouTube seem to be popular with most. The blogs that are still active including this one aren't posting nearly as often as they used to.
It takes considerable time and effort to maintain a blog. Anyone who has ever tried knows. It's a different thing if you get paid to do it, but most of us don't. So to all of you bloggers still putting out a couple of posts every month- I salute you! To all you readers of Nerfarium and other nerf blogs- you're the reason I do it. Thanks for reading and...

                                                NERF ON NERFerS!!! 
p.s.
       I thought you might like to see a picture of what I got for Christmas, ho ho ho.
My new blue RHINOFIRE, SHARPFIRE, and 30 new Zombie Strike darts. I got them for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment