Saturday, January 17, 2015

MADE IT TO TARGET...

MISSION DEBRIEFING

 It was a hit and miss...


I was successful in my mission of making a run to Target earlier this evening. The results were mixed but I wanted to report back ASAP with what I found. I was fortunate enough to capture a sales associate for about 45 minutes or so to use as a guide and get all the nerf information he had (Thanks Brian). Unfortunately things didn't go as well as I had planned.
The main Nerf section was basically a wreck with a lot of empty space and not much to choose from. Apparently this was a result of the Christmas shopping season which the store has not yet  recovered from. Worse than that, I was informed that the CROSSBOLT, my primary objective is still unavailable in-store and is out of stock online. I saw an empty shelf space with a CYCLONESHOCK on it but after checking store inventory it was confirmed that they had none.
The mission was not a total failure however and I did not leave empty handed. After finding an end cap display, thanks to my captive/guide, in an odd part of the store, I discovered another empty space with a FLIPFURY sticker. Another inventory search confirmed 1 in stock and a few minutes later it was in my hands [FLIPFURY review a in future post].
My new FLIPFURY, I'll post a review in the near future.
I also found 3- pack missiles for the DEMOLISHER 2-IN-1  in the clearance section marked down from $7.99 to $2.38 so I grabbed three of those as well.


 
 
9 extra missiles for my DEMOLISHER
$2.38 for 3 missiles -not bad.
Before making my purchases, releasing my captive, and returning to base I was then informed that a large shipment is expected in 8 days that may include new 2015 Nerf merchandise! I will return to Target to confirm this information and report my findings.                                                                             -Specimen7
                                                      
                                                                                 NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment