Sunday, January 11, 2015

N-STRIKE ELITE MISSION APP

TACTICAL RAIL MOUNT

Did I need one of these... no. Did I want one of these... not really.  So why did I pick one up the other day?
I don't even have an iPhone or iPod touch to go with it, but seeing this Nerf accessory sitting all by itself in the clearance department at Wal-Mart was enough to make me decide to go ahead and get it anyway. It was marked down to 5 bucks so I thought I'd just get it and add it to my collection. I'm not even going to open it, it'll most likely become one of many of the products in my Armory to remain new in box or NIB as collectors sometimes say. From a few reviews of this particular Nerf product, it seems that it was a great idea but for all practical purposes a complete failure. It's too bad because when you read the box it sounds mighty awesome.
FREE APP!
ACCESS NERF HQ-  Review mission briefs, track your arsenal and more in your battle headquarters!
ACTIVATE RANGEFINDER- Gauge distance to your target!
RECORD YOUR BATTLE- Share it with friends!

AND MORE!
WOW! Look at everything it does!

Now I know some of you are saying to yourself "No, Hasbro would never make promises they couldn't live up to [wink, wink]." but from what I understand this one was a real let down.
I was willing to shell out $5 for it just to have as a collectors item and I honestly almost felt kinda sorry for it just thrown on a shelf the way it was, but not as sorry as I feel for anyone who paid the original $14.97 price tag.  Still I'm glad to have it because It's Nerf or Noth'n!
The price was right... well good enough anyway.

                                                                       NERF ON NERFerS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment